Friday, October 7, 2011

Week #1 Poll Results:

Where would you rather travel to? This poll kicked off the 2011 Ernst & Young Corporate Responsibility Fellowship. We had fellows saying goodbye to their home cities and heading to Mexico City, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Santiago, Chile; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I also chose to throw in my home town of Williamsport, Ohio just for good measure and also to give you a geography lesson. I'm sure several of you "g" searched to figure out where the heck that city was. Technically, its not a city, but rather a village. Population 1,000 and land mass of 1.3 square miles.

Polls Results showed that the 22 voters would rather head to Buenos Aires, Argentina which received exactly half of the vote (11). Second place goes to Williamsport, Ohio. I did not vote for this location therefore that means my mom, my dad, and three other people from back home chose to vote for Williamsport. Although that won't help property values back home, it does qualify it for the Silver Medal.

Want to see a poll topic on here? Email me and maybe it will make the cut.

Week #2 Poll: What food to do prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment