Saturday, October 15, 2011

Reader Mailbag: We want more pictures

I have had a couple requests for more pictures and I wanted to draw your attention to a couple things so you can see more pictures!

1) I actually am working down here (5 days a week) and I dont think you want to see pictures of me sitting at a computer on the fifth floor of an office building (....or maybe you do?)

and

2) There are multiple ways you can look at pictures from this blog. There is a separate page of the blog devoted to pictures, including links to pictures of both my pictures (the volume perspective), and Jamie Schafer's (the quality perspective). I have also added a Flickr photostream at the top right of the page (currently over 150 pictures of the Zoo Museums, Parks, etc). And, since I am such a nice guy, for your convienence, I have added the links below.

Also, You will notice that for the first time ever, the world preimer of Katie's photos are included in a link below

ENJOY!

Tyler's Pictures

Jamie's Pictures

Katie's Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment