Friday, October 14, 2011

2 Weeks and 2,000 blog hits.

TimeIrado's journey in Sao Paulo, Brazil has now reached the two week mark and the blog has surpassed the 2,000 visitors mark which is something that I had not thought of as 1) something I would have guessed or 2) something that I even looked at. This magical add on to the blog that counts the visitors (technically site visits because Im assuming several people have come back more than once, including the 1,000 views from my mother alone) has provided me a sense of excited each night when I log in to see how many times it was read before I add the next round of nonsense and random facts. I hope you are enjoying the blog, I know I am having fun living in Sao Paulo and writing this thing.


This photo was taken from a taxi heading south from the famous Paulista Ave on Augusta, near our Mecure Hotel.  This is our view for the two months in Sao Paulo, Brazil, a city that stretches as far as the eye can see in every direction.
I was emailed this article (The Economist Article about Sao Paulo) from a fellow E&Y'er who is doing a 3 month audit rotation down here in Sao Paulo. It is an outsiders view of Sao Paulo and hits a lot of things on the head with respect to how its changing and still growing. However, from my short time here, I think it sells the city short on a few things. Sao Paulo is a great experience and look forward to finding another way for E&Y to pay for me to come back!


"When we get too caught up in the business of the world we lose connection with one another and ourselves." - Jack Kornfield

No comments:

Post a Comment