Sunday, October 16, 2011

Video of the Week: Week 2

Last week's video of the week was the first to get the series started. Because I did not have much Brazil background to go on at the time, so I chose the classic "David after Dentist". This video starred a child still feeling the effects of anesthesia from his trip to the dentist. This week, I wanted to start the focus on Brazil in the video of the week.

Most American businesses think of Brazil for it's untapped potential with the fast growing economy. Many everyday Americas think of the Amazon Rainforest and Soccer when they think of Brazil. I can attest that there is a lot more to Brazil, or at least Sao Paulo, than that. I covered soccer in my blog yesterday after my trip to the Museu do Futebol or Brazilian Soccer Museum. Therefore, today's focus of "video of the week" is on the Amazon. Specifically, that there are many native tribes located in the Amazon there that have not had outside contact with the world. This is not something from the 2009 Hollywood Blockbuster Movie "Avatar", this is real life, just like "David after Dentist".

Check out the short video below for a quick look into these undiscovered tribes.

No comments:

Post a Comment