Thursday, November 10, 2011

This week on "Lifestyles of the CR Fellows: Buenos Aires!"

Keeping with the theme of the "Lifestyles of the CR Fellows", we leave Sao Paulo for another destination location in the second weekend of the two weekend special. Last weekend it was Rio de Janeiro, the city of endless beaches, this week TimeIrado heads south of Brazil to neighboring Argentina to visit the European style city of Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires is the second largest city in South America, trailing only our hometown of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The city is often referred to as "Paris of the South" and is a favorite destination for both South Americans as well as North Americans who chose not to head to Europe. I have personally never been to Paris, France but I have been to Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Canary Islands) and Italy (Pretty much the entire country) so I am looking forward to see this city up close and personal for myself to make some comparisons.
'Paris of the South' Buenos Aires, Argentina
Blog posts may not be as detailed and pictures will likely have to wait until after I get back to Sao Paulo. However, I will try to keep you up to speed on my journeys as possible. I will also share a couple of articles that I think are worth sharing as well to help fill the gaps in real life events.

No comments:

Post a Comment